Sweet tooths and dessertlovers listen up! We have the solution to feasting without feeling guilty!
Here is a tasty chocolaty treat without added sugar that is gluten and lactose free!
1 mudcake (6 portions)
about 13-18 dates (fresh)
2 cups almond flour
1 cup coconut flakes
5 tbsp cocoa
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Put the oven on 175 degrees.
2. Cut the dates in the middle and remove the nuclei.
3. Mix the dates, together with coconut flakes.
4. Blend almond flour, cocoa, vanilla powder and baking soda.
5. Melt the coconut oil and pour in the batter along with honey and eggs, and mix until smooth.
6. Grease and sprinkle breadcrums a form
7. Pour the batter into the mold.
(Tip: Chop a little after eight or other minted choclate and sprinkle. A little less healthy a lot more flavor. )
8. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 8-11 minutes (it should be relatively sticky when you take it out).
9. Put the cake in the fridge for at least an hour.
Best served with raspberries and a dash of light vanilla ice cream.
You might also like: